Saturday, April 14, 2007

Friday the 13th...

Not all Friday the 13th's are bad. I didn't get affected by the giant power outage across LA and it's the eve of my big trip! After an exhausting week of work, prepping for my trip, and endless errands, I managed to deliver two projects this week, finish almost all my packing, and even had time for a massage and hanging with Wavy today when she visited my work for our bi-monthly friends and family lunch.

Of course, physically I am a mess. Exhausted from stress and lack of sleep, pale and unhealthy, and scatter-brained. This must be the worst I've ever been in terms of not returning calls and emails. If you don't hear from me for awhile, hopefully it's not because I've been gored by a rhino. I'm leaving Sat evening for Africa and France. Not sure how the internet will be out on safari or whether I'll have time to blog here, but hopefully I will be reading all three of my books, writing in my journal and seeing lots of amazing things. Till Cinco de Mayo...

3 comments:

me said...

if you get this, have a safe trip & TONS of fun! obscene amounts of fun! so much fun that you can't remember any of your co-workers if you tried! (i'm not implying any drug use here. just blissful peace & happiness-type fun!)

miss you lots!

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful trip! It sounds like it'll be a beautiful one. I'll miss your entries but look forward to reading about your travels when you return.

Anonymous said...

Hey, there! Welcome back from you trip!