Sunday, December 16, 2007

Where Has The Time Gone?

I feel like I'm going slightly insane. There hasn't been enough time to:

- finish all my Christmas cards
- wrap all my Christmas gifts
- catch up on the foot and half high stack of magazines
- read a book
- read all my favorite blogs
- write on this blog
- watch all my TV shows
- sleep
- catch up with all my friends
- send out packages on time
- work out more than once a week
- baking a slew of goodies
- organize my finances even with my brother's offered help

Sigh. Maybe it's just the busyness of the holiday season. The shopping, the parties, the lack of wanting to concentrate on anything except Christmas.
Or maybe it's this latest boy who has joyfully sucked up whatever else time I do have left. What a tricky balancing act.
Right now, I'm dreading an awful meeting with clients tomorrow morning, feeling so moody that everything has made me want to cry the past 24 hours, and feeling slightly ill from gorging on a whole chocolate cupcake. Yep, definitely going slightly insane...

No comments: