Thursday, December 27, 2007

Oh What Tangled Webs We Weave

I realized that this holiday week will be the longest time that this latest boy and I have spent apart since we started dating. And though I kinda miss him and his silly mug, I feel ok about it. Whew.

I still have minor freak outs along the way. I still ask myself every so often if I'd be ok if he suddenly went away. (Yes, I think so.) And I still wonder where this will go and whether I'll strangle him from his horrible sense of time management and tardiness or if I'll learn to just roll with it.

What I have decided though, are things that I will never ever tell him about - at least in the foreseeable future:
  • that the person I was in love with and completely destroyed over a couple years ago is one of his closest friends - did I mention that he told a very stunned boy-who-was-the-one about us already? It would have been interesting to see his reaction in person. If I wasn't still ignoring his IM's and emails.
  • that the last person I dated is his supervisor on this project we're all working on together. I'm the producer on it. Which makes Mr. DD and me his bosses. Kinda.
  • Obviously, this blog, detailing all my adventures in fun details. But he doesn't like to read anyway, so I might be safe.

1 comment:

me said...

yeah, it's weird to say, but there are things i haven't told my counterpart either. some things are not worth it. i know he would be hurt to find out that he doesn't know everything about me, but REALLY not worth it...