Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Still Restless

Because the "tool" made it impossible for me to take more than a week off this spring, I am taking several mini-vacations until October when I'm hoping to hit up New Zealand with the Bourgeoisie friend on this tour.

So out of this previous list, I've managed to hit up #7 San Diego so far.

This Friday, I'm back at #3 Seattle (more on that later), mid-May I'm off to #2 New York and #1 San Francisco by end of next month. Almost veered off to Portland or Austin instead of NY because of scheduling conflicts with friends, but in the end I can't stay away from New York and all its glorious shopping and food.

As for fleeing the country, #6 Toronto is still a possibility this summer and Bizarro Twin mentioned Croatia possibly next year. I still have no idea what's going on with Japan.

Darn work gets in the way of fun and travel. But I guess I need to earn enough funding to actually go places.

No comments: