Thursday, September 14, 2006

Things I Used To Be Proud Of...

  • Being smart in school
  • Playing piano well
  • Remembering everyone's face and name
  • Being a great friend
  • Keeping in touch with everyone
  • Remembering everyone's birthday
  • Writing everyone back right away
  • Reading at least a book a month
  • Balancing my checkbook every month
  • Having all my photos updated and in albums
  • Crying only about once a year
  • Having no emotional baggage
  • Being deliriously optimistic about everything

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

At some point, I wonder if finding reasons to do the things we'd be proud of ourselves for becomes harder.

Hopefully you've found new things to be proud of.

Mom and Pop Art said...

Things I'm Currently Proud Of ...
- Having friends like Dreams in Blue and Clancy!

me said...

are you saying you are no longer good at these things? that's SO not true. you are great at being a friend & i'm sure you are still smart in school! you just don't have the forum to prove it (i.e.-you are no longer in school).