Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Things I Wish I Could Do

In no particular order...
  • Whistle
  • Shoot straw wrappers at people by blowing on the opened end of a straw
  • Ride a bicycle
  • Play drums
  • Race cars
  • Climb a tree
  • Style my hair with merely a brush and blow dryer like a hairstylist
  • Juggle
  • Walk around without bumping into inanimate objects or tripping on rugs
  • Hang glide
  • Rappel down a cliff
  • Brake when rollerblading
  • Build a tree house
  • Shoot pool well enough to hustle money
  • Shark diving
  • Wear pretty shoes even if they hurt my feet
  • Move my hips like Tahitian dancers
  • Fly like a bird

3 comments:

me said...

when i get back, i MAY be able to show you how to blowdry your hair & maybe the straw thing.

i can't help you with the shoe thing though. i think you just need to be SO stubborn that you refuse to ruin your outfit with any other shoe!

Anonymous said...

:-)

I love this list.

If I knew you, I'd probably be right over to help you get started on some of these. It'd be fun.

Mom and Pop Art said...

give the straw wrapper a bit of a twist at the end, and you'll be able to shoot like a sniper!