Monday, September 18, 2006

Tis the season...

For the return of new primetime TV! Ah, it brings me joy... The TV is my friend and for much of my childhood, my babysitter and instructor.

Grey's Anatomy starts Thursday. I'm so psyched for another season of yearning, tears, laughs, and heartbreak - calling my friends up right after the show screeching "OMG, did you watch?!" Not quite sure why it touches me so. Those writers sometimes seem to be writing from inside my head.

I've been trying to cut down the amount of shows I watch over the past couple of years, but all of a sudden, I don't care. Bring on the new shows. Bring on those star-studded ensemble casts.

The Tivo is set.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've never seen this show, but I keep hearing about it.

It sounds interesting, and I'm tempted to see it now.