Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Back to the Real World

After 5 days in Kona, Hawaii, it's a thirteen hour work day my first
day back. Just got back an hour ago and I have no energy to upload
pictures, read my mail, or do anything but lie on the sofa. And type a
little. Of course the boss is out sick yet again since yesterday, the
king of being out sick on Mondays. My performance review has been
postponed three times, rescheduled for tomorrow but likely postponed
again if the boss is out sick or way too swamped if he does comes in.
They're lucky I'm still coasting on my postvacation bliss... can't
believe that just yesterday morning, I was flying around on a small
plane with dear friends, witnessing amazing waterfalls, volcanoes up
close, and lava flowing into the ocean. Until the next getaway...

No comments: