Sunday, July 02, 2006

More Bizarre Billboards

I saw two more of those random billboards. Painted all in red, with one sentence at the top left corner. I have yet to catch a picture.

"I pooted."
"I am an excellent toe picker."

"My boogers itch," however, is still my favorite. Whatever the campaign's for, it's working. I'm constantly on the lookout for the next one and dying to know what they're selling. It better be something great.

On a side note, I'm such a nerd, I had to look up the meaning of "pooted" in urbandictionary.com.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

my counterpart actually told me about the "pooted" billboard. we assumed it as a reference to eduardo on "foster's home for imaginary friends." not sure anymore... though the other two could easily be cartoon network quotes, huh?

Anonymous said...

good call, me@co. they are indeed ads for cartoon network's "foster's home for imaginary friends" and "the grim adventures of billy and mandy." another good one: "clowns hate tangelos."

Whatchamacalit said...

Ah yes, I did find out the answer today courtesy of "the boy" and yahoo answers. (http://answers.yahoo.com/question/;_ylt=AuZIdu9H5fAYukOIF3nsSY4jzKIX?qid=20060619052532AAaXQjj) . By the way, Charles Bear, "me" and "me@co" are 2 different people. ;)