Monday, June 26, 2006

Boogers and Other Randomly Funny Things

I swear to god, I saw a gigantic billboard down the street from me painted in red with only the words "My boogers itch." No product, no company, no idea what the point of these words are except to make people laugh. MUST get a picture and share with everyone as soon as possible!



This picture is a furry teapot. Why fur on a teapot you ask? Well, apparently a teapot is the default object for texture settings on the software we use at work. One of the supervisors got the fun job of testing out the latest beta software for hair and fur. Thus, a furry teapot is born. Everytime I look at this picture, I laugh. It's so absurd.

Finally, I don't know why, but the term "no bueno" sends me into a fit of giggles. It might be because SC Girl uses it all the time. Also another great example of its usage, a quote in US Weekly:
"When girls put lipstick beyond their lip line to make their mouth look voluptuous - that's no bueno." On his pet peeves, Owen Wilson.

The silliest things make me laugh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

did you ever see surrealist's meret oppenheim's "fur covered tea cup"? i just thought it would be a perfect match to your tea pot there.