Thursday, July 05, 2007

The Other Woman

As a single gal, I often hang out with other single folks. However, there are quite a few couples I'm perfectly comfortable with spending much of my time with too. Usually, they're pretty low key, low PDA couples whom I'd be friends with separately anyway, if they weren't already married.

One of these couples is a pair from work whom I befriended nearly 3 years ago when the three of us were all just friends, and the wife was actually still dating someone else. I love them both and often have lunch and dinner with them, especially when they're offering up steak dinners. :) However, there are days when I wonder if I'm spending too much time socializing with just couples. Like yesterday, when the three of us passed by a guy selling flowers, and he yelled out "Sir, care to buy some roses for your wife and mistress?"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's funny!