Thursday, July 26, 2007

The Walls Are Still Too Thin

My wannabe dancer/singer/actor neighbor had been AWOL for a couple months. And I didn't even realize it (or care) until our other neighbor asked if I had seen her in awhile. I just assumed that 1) she had a new boyfriend and was staying there all the time or 2) maybe got a gig somewhere out of town? Either way, I figured she wasn't dead in her apartment. I was enjoying the peace and quiet.

Well she's back. At 2am a couple of weeks ago, I heard the familiar slam of her front door, and the incessant talking in the bathroom to her cats or on the phone has started up again. And I believe there's a new boyfriend. And a whole lot of screaming tonight. Sigh.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Hey that's how I know that MY neighbor has a new boyfriend.